Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Special offer 14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Studs (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I-2 Clarity)




Get it Now! 14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Studs (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I-2 Clarity)


By no means wasting your days to have a taking a look at, we have now tried it to help identify the cost-effective discounts because of 14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Studs (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I-2 Clarity). were finishing taking a look at and additionally check out marketing because of 14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Studs all in all online merchants.

This Best Selling 14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Studs (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I-2 Clarity) tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!





If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment.




14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Studs Features :


  • The princess-cut of these diamond earrings modernizes the traditional stud, making for a beautiful marriage between contemporary and classic.
  • Friction-back closure
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .03 carats.
  • Domestic


We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you to find out where to get the best deal on 14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Studs (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I-2 Clarity).







Rated as having a "very good" cut, these princess-cut diamond studs reflect light from all angles, providing the wearer with glamorous sparkle. Weighing in at a total of 1/3 carat, these diamond earrings feature a friction-back closure for added security.

No jewelry wardrobe is complete without a classic pair of diamond stud earrings. Simple enough for daytime wear, yet radiant with evening attire, they offer sophistication and versatility all in one beautiful package. These classic studs, available in 14 karat white or yellow gold, showcase single princess-cut diamonds with a total weight of 1/3 carat held securely in four-prong settings. The diamonds have great brilliance and sparkle. With a minimum color rating of I-J, they are near-colorless and appear white to the eye. Small inclusions, difficult to see with the unaided eye, earn them a clarity rating of I1-I2. These earrings are featured on posts with friction-back closures.









Advertising Disclosures
ᗘ Certain content that appears on this site comes from amazon services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.


Disclaimer
ᗘ This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to this site.




14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Studs (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I-2 Clarity) Reviews
,

9.5 out of 10 based on 80 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment