Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Review 10k White Gold Diamond Free-Form Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"




Get it Now! 10k White Gold Diamond Free-Form Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"


Tend squandering your schedule at a become familiar with, we all accomplished it to actually choose the low-cost buys regarding 10k White Gold Diamond Free-Form Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18". we've been engaging become familiar with and then find charge regarding 10k White Gold Diamond Free-Form Pendant within all merchants online.

This Best Selling 10k White Gold Diamond Free-Form Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!





If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment.




10k White Gold Diamond Free-Form Pendant Features :


  • Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .03 carats.
  • Imported


We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you to find out where to get the best deal on 10k White Gold Diamond Free-Form Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18".







The 10k White Gold Diamond Free-Form Pendant is a modern, sleek accessory for work and formal wear. The lightweight "scribble" pendant is cast in 10k white gold, measuring 1.21 inches high and .47 inches wide. Featuring a double ribbon that curves around itself delicately, the pendant is set with a row of white diamonds of IJ color and I1-I2 clarity. The 18 diamonds offer .25 carats to contrast with the otherwise smooth gold metal design. Hanging from an 18-inch white gold box chain with a spring-ring clasp, the necklace is easy to wear with a blouse or V-neck top. Layer it with your favorite beaded and chain necklaces to create your own personalized look.









Advertising Disclosures
ᗘ Certain content that appears on this site comes from amazon services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.


Disclaimer
ᗘ This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to this site.




10k White Gold Diamond Free-Form Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" Reviews
,

9 out of 10 based on 32 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment