Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

#1 Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Circle Pendant Necklace (.50 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"




Best reviews Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Circle Pendant Necklace (.50 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"


Please don't costing you a little time with regard to the data, there are ever done it when you procure the lower their prices as for Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Circle Pendant Necklace (.50 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18". our company is setting aside time for data and thus relate selling price tag as for Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond to all of the online merchants.

This Best Selling Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Circle Pendant Necklace (.50 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!





If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment.




Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Features :


  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.
  • Rhodium plated
  • Imported


We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you to find out where to get the best deal on Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Circle Pendant Necklace (.50 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18".







Bold geometrics fill the neckline with the modern sparkle of the Black Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Circle Pendant Necklace. Displayed at the base of an 18-inch cable chain are interlocking circular shapes that create a unique layered-pendant design. While some of the circular shapes reveal bright 925 sterling silver that are touched with small round-shaped white diamonds, the other circles are completely embellished in prong-set black diamond stones and backed with black rhodium plating to deliver wonderful metallic contrast that emphasizes sparkle. The diamonds featured showcase G-H color and I2-I3 clarity, making up 1/2 cttw.









Advertising Disclosures
ᗘ Certain content that appears on this site comes from amazon services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.


Disclaimer
ᗘ This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to this site.




Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Circle Pendant Necklace (.50 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" Reviews
,

8.5 out of 10 based on 21 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment