Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Low Price 10K White Gold Black and White Diamond Infinity Pendant Necklace (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"




Over Stock 10K White Gold Black and White Diamond Infinity Pendant Necklace (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"


Try not to wasting your moments to acquire a become familiar with, coming from used it so you can feel the costly quotes when it comes to 10K White Gold Black and White Diamond Infinity Pendant Necklace (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18". we've been getting into become familiar with find the best reasonable price when it comes to 10K White Gold Black and White efforts . online stores.

This Best Selling 10K White Gold Black and White Diamond Infinity Pendant Necklace (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!





If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment.




10K White Gold Black and White Features :


  • Imported
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .03 carats.


We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you to find out where to get the best deal on 10K White Gold Black and White Diamond Infinity Pendant Necklace (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18".







For a classic look for day or night, choose the elegant 10k White Gold Black-and-White Diamond Infinity Pendant. Cast in a timeless figure-eight shape, the pendant measures 1 inch high and is made from 10k white gold. The looping shape is lined with a row of small round diamonds of IJ color and I2-I3 clarity. Mixing black and white stones for a modern color palette, the pendant contains 54 diamonds for a total of .3 carats. Sliding easily on its hidden bail, the pendant comes with an 18-inch white gold rope chain with a spring-ring clasp. Make this your everyday accessory to wear for both work and evening occasions.









Advertising Disclosures
ᗘ Certain content that appears on this site comes from amazon services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.


Disclaimer
ᗘ This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to this site.




10K White Gold Black and White Diamond Infinity Pendant Necklace (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" Reviews
,

9.5 out of 10 based on 45 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment