Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

☕ 14k White Gold 2-Stone Diamond Dangle Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, J-K color, I2-I3 clarity), 18''




Over Stock 14k White Gold 2-Stone Diamond Dangle Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, J-K color, I2-I3 clarity), 18''


Never will costing you second for almost any find out, we certainly have completed it where you can discover the least expensive buys because of 14k White Gold 2-Stone Diamond Dangle Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, J-K color, I2-I3 clarity), 18''. were accomplishing find out not to mention examine premium because of 14k White Gold 2-Stone Diamond Dangle throughout all online merchants.

This Best Selling 14k White Gold 2-Stone Diamond Dangle Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, J-K color, I2-I3 clarity), 18'' tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!





If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment.




14k White Gold 2-Stone Diamond Dangle Features :


  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .03 carats.
  • Domestic


We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you to find out where to get the best deal on 14k White Gold 2-Stone Diamond Dangle Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, J-K color, I2-I3 clarity), 18''.







Add a graceful note with this sophisticated two-stone drop pendant. Two graduated round diamonds, with a total combined weight of 1/4 carat, are prong-set in radiant and durable 14 karat white gold and linked together beneath a rabbit-ear bail. This versatile pendant is easy to dress up or down and will add a touch of class to any ensemble. It comes complete with an 18-inch chain.









Advertising Disclosures
ᗘ Certain content that appears on this site comes from amazon services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.


Disclaimer
ᗘ This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to this site.




14k White Gold 2-Stone Diamond Dangle Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw, J-K color, I2-I3 clarity), 18'' Reviews
,

8.5 out of 10 based on 54 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment